Psylocybe Fanaticus psilocybe cubensis spore print
The PF Original psilocybe cubensis is the cube strain you want to try. This strain is named after Psylocybe Fanaticus, the man behind the popular PF-tek grow method. This classic looking cubensis will develop some nice fruits and grow superb on BRF substrate.
PF Original Psilocybe Cubensis Spore strain information:
Origin: United States
Caps: 45+ mm, Caramel red brown to lighter brown in color.
Stem: 50-120 + mm, medium to tall slim in size. White yellow color. Turns blue when touched.
Spores: Dark brown almost black.1.5–17 x 8–11 µm, subellipsoid, basidia 4-spored
Substrate: Brown Rice Flour, PF Tek and Rye grain. Enriched soil and dung
The PF Original spore prints are made on sterile foil which is stored in sterile ziplock bag and kept under refrigerated conditions. Each spore print can have a tiny scratch of spores removed from the print. With this swab a test run on agar or liquid culture is made to check the conditions of the spores. Only spores that germinate are released as a print.
Store the Pfo Spore print refrigerated between 2*C-8*C Celsius or 35*F-46*F Fahrenheit. A Spore print can be stored for years.
Please notice: We keep a small stock of spore prints, it can happen that you order and they are out 🙁 We will offer a different one instead
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)